The Grape Lake Escape
The Grape Lake Escape is a stunning lake front home in beautiful North East, PA. It has a large beautifully landscaped lawn with overlooking Lake Erie. There is a small path at the back of the lawn that leads to the lake. The house has a large deck with ample seating, outdoor eating area, and fireplace which is the perfect outdoor area after a day of exploring the local wineries or a day at the beach. The Grape Lake Escape also has expansive views of endless vineyards. Most local wineries are within a short drive of the home.
The Grape Lake Escape has a large eat-in kitchen with long island for serving and eating. There is a large comfortable den off the kitchen with gas fireplace, TV, and small eating area or game table. The home has three large bedrooms, one with king size bed, one with queen, and one with full and two twins. There is a queen air mattress for additional sleeping. There is a deck overlooking the lake off the master bedroom. There are 2.5 baths in the home.
Other amenities at this home include cable, internet, a/c, grill, easy lake access, close proximity to beautiful North East, PA and area wineries.
Rental weeks run Friday to Friday.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- A deposit is required for the greater amount of $350 or 25% of the total rental fee
- Another payment of 25% will be due by April 1st or alternate date based on reservation date
- Balance due 30 days before check-in date or deposit will be forfeited
- All rentals less than one month in duration are subject to a 6% hotel tax
- Checks only
- Make checks payable to J.H. Ferguson
- Pets will NOT be permitted in rental units
- There are no lifeguards at private beaches
- NO SMOKING
- You will need to provide your own sheets, towels, toiletries etc.
- No motor homes
- Linens package available for $200
- Offsite boat and wave runner parking can be arranged
- Occupancy Limit – 10
- Check-in – After 3:00PM
- Check-out – Before 9:00AM – the late check out fee is $100
We base our rental fees on the expectation that you will leave the premises clean and in good order
We cannot be held responsible for any mechanical failures due to our inability to get service or parts