- SQM 2,800
The Beach House is a beautiful lake front home with expansive views of Lake Erie. The Beach House sits above it’s own private beach along a stretch of Lake Erie known for it’s world class bass fishing. The living area, dining area, and kitchen are very comfortable and all have access to the home’s many decks. There is a deck off the kitchen along with a grill and eating area. The dining area and living room both open up to the large back deck which is equipped with ample of outdoor furniture, propane grill, outdoor speakers, outdoor fans, and outdoor shower. The main level also has access to washer/dryer.
The Beach House has 4 bedrooms and 3.5 baths. It can sleep a total of 13 people. The master bedroom has a king size bed, master bath, and private deck. The two additional bedrooms have double beds and the loft bedroom has 1 double bed and 5 twin beds.
There are 28 steps down to the private beach area which are lit at night for easy beach access any time of day. Bonfires are permitted on the beach.
Other amenities provided at The Beach House include washer/dryer, cable, internet, outdoor speakers, 2 large propane grills, ceiling fans throughout the interior and on the deck overlooking the lake. Small boat parking is permitted at the Beach House.
Rental weeks run Saturday to Saturday.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- A deposit is required for the greater amount of $350 or 25% of the total rental fee
- Another payment of 25% will be due by April 1st or alternate date based on reservation date
- Balance due 30 days before check-in date or deposit will be forfeited
- All rentals less than one month in duration are subject to a 6% hotel tax
- Checks only
- Make checks payable to J.H. Ferguson
- Pets will NOT be permitted in rental units
- There are no lifeguards at private beaches
- NO SMOKING
- You will need to provide your own sheets, towels, toiletries etc.
- No motor homes
- Linens package available for $200
- Offsite boat and wave runner parking can be arranged
- Occupancy Limit – 13
- Check-in – After 3:00PM
- Check-out – Before 9:00AM – the late check out fee is $100
We base our rental fees on the expectation that you will leave the premises clean and in good order
We cannot be held responsible for any mechanical failures due to our inability to get service or parts
4 Bathroom, 4 Bedroom, 1 Dining-Room, 1 Kitchen, 1 Living room
Sleeping3 Double bed, 1 King bed, 5 Single bed
CookingCoffee machine, Dishwasher, Grill, Kitchen stove, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Toaster
Heating/CoolingAir conditioning, Ceiling fans, Central heating
EntertainmentWireless Broadband Internet, TV (Satellite)
LaundryClothes dryer, Washing machine
MiscellaneousCarbon Monoxide Detector, Fire Extinguisher, Smoke Detector
6324 Pier B Drive , Harborcreek, 16421, United States