West-A-Way is a two bedroom cottage located in quaint Lake City, PA only a short drive from Presque Isle and other Erie attractions. The cottage sits on the bluff above Lake Erie allowing for spectacular views of the water. West-A-Way not only provides a fantastic spot for the family get away but will also appeal to the outdoorsman. It is located in “Steelhead Alley” only 5 miles from Elk Creek and 10 miles from Walnut Creek, both excellent Steelhead fishing destinations. The cottage has two bedrooms both with queen size beds and an extra sleeping area with two twins. There is a large open living room, eat-in kitchen, and enclosed porch overlooking Lake Erie. Other amenities at West-A-Way include ceiling fans, cable, internet, covered porch, patio with picnic table, grill, and boat parking.
Access to Lake Erie can be obtained within a short drive of the cottage. Presque Isle State Park is also within a short drive of West-A-Way with 13 miles of guarded beaches, biking trails, hiking, canoeing, and fishing.
Please contact Molly Welch for further questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or (814) 874-3800.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- A deposit is required for the greater amount of $350 or 25% of the total rental fee
- Another payment of 25% will be due by April 1st or subsequent date based on reservation date
- All rentals less than one month in duration are subject to a 6% hotel tax
- Full amount is due one month prior to your arrival and is non-refundable
- Make checks payable to J.H. Ferguson
- Pets will NOT be permitted in rental units
- There are no lifeguards on at private beaches
- NO SMOKING
- Linens package available for $100
We base our rental fees on the expectation that you will leave the premises clean and in good order
We cannot be held responsible for any mechanical failures due to our inability to get service or parts