- Coffee Pot
The beautifully appointed two bedroom cottage is located on a wooded lot with wonderful lake views in a private beach community known as Orchard Beach Park about 15 miles from downtown Erie. The modern kitchen is equipped with stainless appliances, slate floors, butcher block counters, and French doors leading to the large deck overlooking Lake Erie. The house boasts both second and first floor decks with magnificent views of the lake.
The living/dining area is artistically furnished and has hardwood floors, a stone fireplace, and sliders to the large deck. The cottage has two second floor bedrooms with one queen bed and one with queen and queen air mattress. There is an additional sleeping area on the second floor with double futon and 1 twin size bed. Additional sleeping can be provided for on the first floor with air mattress. The cottage is located in charming North East with many area activities including wine tasting at one of the area wineries, seasonal fishing on 12 Mile Creek, or antiquing in nearby Westfield, NY.
Other amenities at the Sunset Cottage include access to private beach, microwave, toaster, coffee pot, charcoal grill, washer, dryer, remodeled bath, updated entry stairs, cental air and stunning views of Lake Erie. There is parking for up to two cars at the Sunset Cottage, with additional parking available off site. Sunset Swan is a dog friendly property for an additional fee of $100 per dog, subject to pet questionnaire.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- A deposit is required for the greater amount of $350 or 25% of the total rental fee
- Another payment of 25% will be due by April 1st or subsequent date based on reservation date
- All rentals less than one month in duration are subject to a 6% hotel tax
- Full amount is due one month prior to your arrival and is non-refundable
- Make checks payable to J.H. Ferguson
- Dogs permitted at cottage for $100 fee per dog, subject to completion of pet questionnaire
- There are no lifeguards on at private beaches
- NO SMOKING
- Linens package available for $150
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- Balance due 30 days before check-in date or deposit will be forfeited
- Checks only – Credit Cards Not Accepted
- Parking passes are paid for at Guard Shack and are non-transferable – at Kelso Beach only
- No boat or waverunner parking. Offsite boat/waverunner parking can be arranged.
- Occupancy Limit – 6
- Extra person charge of $50 per person
- Check-in – After 3:00PM
- Check-out – Before 9:00AM – the late check out fee is $100
PETS WILL NOT BE PERMITTED IN RENTAL UNITS
THERE ARE NO LIFEGUARDS AT ANY OF THE PRIVATE BEACHES